* The holistic all-inclusive vacation you do not want to miss *
7 nights / 3rd - 10th November 2018
How about going on vacation and feeling like a million bucks during and after the break?
Join Miriam RM, Health and Lifestyle Coach and co-owner of Apoyo Lodge, for a week of relaxation, yoga, nourishing plant-based food, healthy habits workshops and other fun activities in and around the stunning Laguna de Apoyo, Nicaragua.
This retreat is the perfect setting for those who want to take a break from a busy lifestyle, reboot their body, reconnect with their inner selves, learn how to jump start or sustain a healthy lifestyle, all while being surrounded by a tropical dry forest and the pristine and healing waters of the beautiful crater lagoon.
There is space for couples, friends and single travellers of all ages. Whether you prefer to stay still or go out seeking adventure, there is something for everybody. This is a healthy, "feel good", all-inclusive vacation that gives you the opportunity to experience new things: from learning about plant-based nutrition to taking a peek inside an active volcano and exploring Las Isletas in Lake Nicaragua by SUP. It is also an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who, like you, care for the wellbeing of humans, animals and the planet.
On its third edition already, Healthy Living with Miriam is the retreat for those who don't go on retreats (until now, that is!).
*SPACE IS LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS*
YOUR RETREAT INCLUDES:
- 7 nights shared/private accommodation in one of our Lake View Suites, Lake View Rooms or Forest Rooms with private bathrooms and hot water.
- Three plant-based meals daily - menu designed to inspire you to get in the kitchen when you get back home.
- Unlimited fresh green juices and nourishing smoothies from our Healthy Bar. *new for this edition*
- Unlimited herbal tea, lime water and fresh coconut water.
- Daily morning yoga and meditation class - explore different types of yoga each day to give you a chance to taste all the goodness that comes from this practice.
- Healthy Living Workshops - topics such as nutrition, exercise, relationships, career, spirituality will be covered in a fun, informational and laid back way.
- Day trip to the colonial city of Granada including a SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) Tour around Las Isletas in Lake Nicaragua.
- Tour of Masaya's Markets and Volcano National Park (look inside an active volcano!)
- Dance and Acro Yoga Workshops.
- 1 x 60' Deep Tissue or Relaxing massage.
- 1 x Bio-Magnetic Therapy session. *new for this edition*
- 45 mins Health Consultation with Miriam.
- Round-trip Airport Shuttle Service.
- Included in your accommodation cost: All natural, chemical-free toiletry products (hand soap, gel, shampoo and conditioner made locally), hot water, daily maid service and unlimited wifi.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Flights to and from Nicaragua.
- Additional snacks not mentioned above.
- Additional excursions or services not mentioned above.
Early Bird Rate (valid only until 31st July 2018):
Shared occupancy - rates start at only $1,150 USD/pp
Private occupancy - rates start at only $1,290 USD/pp
*An initial non refundable deposit of $300 USD is required to secure your reservation for this retreat. Payments can be made via Paypal, bank transfer or debit/credit card for a 4% fee.*
YOUR HOST - MIRIAM RM
Miriam stumbled upon veganism by chance 5 years ago, and once she started questioning her food choices, she wasn't able to stop questioning her whole life choices. She left a very successful and stressful career in aviation behind (together with some very poor life habits and some disastrous relationships) and embarked on a personal journey to discover some life purpose and reconnect with Mother Nature.
Fast forward four years and you find a certified Health and Lifestyle Coach, who is 37lbs lighter and has won the battle to many health issues with a balanced and delicious diet, enjoying a lifestyle free of cruelty and respectful to all earthlings and the planet. After living in 5 countries across 3 continents, Miriam now dedicates her time and efforts to help people all over the globe achieve their personal health and lifestyle goals in a sustainable manner through her one-on-one coaching, workshops and retreats: Spring Detox Camp and Healthy Living with Miriam. She is also the co-owner of Apoyo Lodge, where she lives with her partner Manuel, her step-daughter Yahoska, and a bunch of rescued animals.