revival retreat with adelle leonard and Nicky Yates
6 NIGHTS / 28th january - 3rd February 2018
Discover the beauty and tranquility of Nicaragua as you renew and revive the body, mind and soul throughout 7 blissful days at Apoyo Lodge located within the stunning Apoyo Lagoon Natural Reserve. This retreat creates the conditions to tune in towards the self inviting an opportunity to cleanse, move, surrender and breathe.
Experience daily outdoor yoga and meditation classes, a guided hike overlooking the lagoon, a full moon and cacao ceremony and an optional day trip to the colonial city of Granada. There will be plenty of time to submerse yourself in organic beauty, swim in the delightful healing waters of the lagoon and surrender to the serene natural environment and volcanic landscape. Nourish your body as you enjoy delicious and creative plant based healing cuisine.
Join Adelle & Nicky as you manifest lasting habits to motivate you in creating a deeper connection and awareness to your self. Leave with a sense of clarity and inspiration for your personal journey. Establish profound connections and create unforgettable memories that will follow you on your journey, on and off the mat.
Submerse yourself in nature to reflect, tune in, and let go!
*SPACE FOR THIS RETREAT IS LIMITED TO 14 STUDENTS*
- 6 nights accommodation in Apoyo Lodge.
- Round trip transfers to and from airport
- 3 clean, locally inspired, plant based meals per day
- Unlimited bananas, herbal tea, fresh lime, cucumber and coconut water
- Daily Invigorating Morning Meditation & Hatha Yoga
- Daily Afternoon/Early Evening Yin, Restorative & Yoga Nidra
- Full Moon Ceremony - Lunar Sadhana & Cacao Ceremony
- Guided Hike to view the Laguna de Apoyo from above followed by a guided meditation
- Guided group activities
- Plenty of "down time" to relax, unwind, read, explore, swim and chill
- Closing fire ceremony
- Natural products (hand soap, shampoo and conditioner made locally) to help you detox your skin during your stay with us
- Daily maid service
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Flights to/from Nicaragua
- Additional snacks, juices, smoothies from the Healthy Bar
- Optional Excursion to the colonial city of Granada & a boat trip through Las Isletas in Lake Cocibolca, the great lake of Nicaragua
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (until October 31st) - $1,150.00 USD per person (shared room - double occupancy)
- Regular Rate (after October 31st) - $1250.00 USD per person.
- A $600 USD non-refundable deposit is required in order to confirm your space. Payment can be made via PayPal or ETransfer
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information
YOUR HOST/instructor, adelle leonard
As an avid lover of body movement, health & wellness, Adelle discovered yoga as a means to promote greater balance within. In 2010 after many years of self practice, she pursued her passion to inspire and embarked on her journey as an instructor, motivated to share this ritual and offering with others. Influenced by the connection of mind, body & breath, she strives to create fun, challenging and alignment focused sequences that guide individuals closer towards the path to self. Certified in Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative & Yin, her classes are weaved with creative flows, supportive adjustments and clean, clear instruction with soul. She is dedicated to living in rhythm and is deeply captivated by nature.
YOUR guest HOST/instructor, nicky yates
As a previously competitive athlete, Nicky has always had an interest in the body and it’s ability. She was first drawn to Yoga by the asana but after a serious head injury, she became absorbed in the releasing, rehabilitating and calm qualities of pranayama and mindfulness meditation. With over 300 hours of training, 6 years of teaching and a life’s worth of experience, you will find in her classes a slow pace as well as more alignment based cueing. Within this slow pace, you will be encouraged to dive into your own personal experience and explore not only your body and it’s ability but the benefits of a more mindful practice.