Yoga Retreat in Nicaragua
7 NIGHTS / 24th feb - 3rd mar 2018
Relax and rejuvenate in beautiful Laguna de Apoyo, Nicaragua! Join Ruchama Bilenky for 7 nights at Apoyo Lodge! There will be plenty of time for excursions, sightseeing and shopping! A few options include: visiting the pottery town of San Juan de Oriente, artisan market in Masaya, ziplining and hiking Mombacho Volcano and surfing in San Juan del Sur!
- 7 nights shared accommodation Apoyo Lodge. Each room has private bathroom and hot water.
- Daily yoga sessions
- 3 whole food plant based meals per day
- Unlimited coconut water and herbal tea
- Roundtrip airport shuttle service
- Daily maid service
- All locally made natural toiletries free of chemicals.
- Unlimited wifi
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Flights to and from Nicaragua
- Additional snacks, juices and smoothies, or tours and activities not listed in the "Includes" section.
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (valid until 31st October) $950 USD
- Regular Rate: $1,050 USD
Payment policy: $200 non-refundable deposit to hold your space.
50% due by November 1, 2017.
50% due by January 1, 2018.
- If you would like to extend your stay at Apoyo Lodge, please check availability and prices.
YOUR HOST, RUCHAMA BILENKY
Ruchama Bilenky is a Certified Yoga Therapist and Instructor who specializes in bringing the spiritual and physical benefits of Yoga to diverse individuals and populations. She focuses on healing through yoga. She is certified in Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Vinyasa Yoga, Pre Natal Yoga and Yin Yoga. She is also a musician. She is inspired by music, travel, meditation, yoga and chocolate! Think Yoga isn't for you? Try a session with Ruchama and have your misconceptions dispelled!